Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Pakistan. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering Online LLP Registration Process in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much palaver.
While planning to register a business, it will be a better idea to lease a reputed registration insurance company. These companies have seasoned experts that will do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the operation of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a home based business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names for your company. Give your names priority according to option. The registration entity will provide the name which is available. The names you select must contain no less than two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for historical past of the selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, activities . registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, you can apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 33. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association by the solicitors and all of them stamped with the appropriate stamp duty. These signed by more than two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange factors documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents much better verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate will be the date of the company combination.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where even a small mistake may are expensive of money. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house services. These companies have great skills and experience in doing such tasks, and the’ve the right teams to try and do each laborious task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser hard work. Look around you and locate a registration company to obtain a company incorporated quickly.